Arizona Auto & Radiator Repair has job openings available for a Bookkeeper. We're looking for honest, dedicated,
customer-service oriented people to join our team at Sierra Vista, AZ.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Compute, classify, and record numerical data to keep financial records complete. Perform any
combination of routine calculating, posting, and verifying duties to obtain primary financial data for
use in maintaining accounting records. May also check the accuracy of figures, calculations and
postings pertaining to business transactions recorded by other workers.
- Verifies, allocates, and posts details of business transactions to subsidiary accounts in journals
or computer files from documents, such as sales slips, invoices, receipts, check stubs, and
computer print outs. Summarizes details in separate ledger or computer files and transfers data to
general ledger, using computer. Reconciles and balances accounts. Compiles reports to show
statistics, such as cash receipts and expenditures, account payable and receivable, profit and loss,
and other items pertinent to operation of business. Computes, creates, and mails monthly
statements to customers. Verifies purchases of parts and supplies. Posts all purchases to general
ledger. Creates checks and payments for review and signing by owner.
- Reconciles sales and balances cash received for advisors
- Prepares bank deposit following day
- Enters daily receipts summary into QuickBooks
- Enters and verifies all Accounts Receivable sales
- Prints, matches and verifies purchase orders and vendor invoices
- Identifies parts returns to vendors
- Verfies that unused parts are returned and credited to statement
- Reconciles vendor statement with invoices entered into QuickBooks and identifies billing
- Creates and prints accounts payable checks twice per month
- Print "Profit & Loss previous year comparison" report for owner review
- Filing of open vendor invoices as well as paid vendor statements
- Responsible for stocking office supplies, drinks for customers in waiting area, candy bags with
coupons for front desk
- Drive customers to or from shop while their vehicle is being repaired
- Performs other tasks as requested by owner
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Clean criminal record
- Able to read, write, and speak English fluently
- Use, ability and knowledge/comprehension of computer/business machines
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have tact and understanding in dealing with sensitive information
- Must have a high level of honesty and integrity
- Training and understanding of QuickBooks
This position will be expected to perform other duties as assigned by management. The
company reserves the right to modify this job description.
Click here to submit your application for this position.